BLK dating company has a responsibility to protect younger audiences from scam, spam, and other users and because of this you must be at least 18 years old to have BLK account.
If you’re below this age, you can’t create an account, or BLK will soon disable your account. This is because children are not allowed to use the app; it goes against the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act. BLK is known for deleting accounts with fake birthdays, so it may be time to change your actual birthday.
When BLK doesn’t display your correct age on your profile it can be annoying for some reasons. You always have to have it on your bio. If you’re worried about how to change your birthday on the BLK app, we’ll explain it in this article. There are options for updating your date of birth. Depending on your age and the age of your account, it may be easier to send requests to the BLK support team.
How to Change Your Birthday Via BLK App Support
1. Launch the app on your phone.
2. Open your Profile.
3. Tap the three-dot icon in the upper right corner.
4. Scroll to find the Support section.
5. Tap on Report a Problem.
6. Click on Account and Profile.
7. Tap on Editing Profile.
8. Tap on Need More Help?
9. Let BLK know that the age associated with your account is incorrect. Provide as many details as possible.
10. Wait for a response email from the BLK team.
How to Change Your Birthday on BLK App
1. Go to your profile and click or tap the Edit profile button.
2. Click or tap the Birth date section.
3. Select or change your birthday, Month, and Year.
Please note that your birth date lets BLK know that you’re old enough to use their services and that the birth date entered must be of the person who owns the account.