Trendyol doesn’t make every language available in every region around the world, so you need to see if the language you prefer is compatible with where you live. If English is not your preferred way to communicate, you can change Trendyol to use English or whatever language you want to use.
You can switch Trendyol to English, Spanish (Espanol), French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Japanese, Chinese, etc. You also get more regional language options based on your location.
If you don’t already know how to do it or you switched to an unknown language by mistake, this guide will help you change Trendyol to the English language.
How to Change Language on Trendyol App to English
Trendyol lets you change the default language on its website or mobile app. To change the language on the website to English:
1. Click the flag icon to the right of the search box at the top of the screen
2. On the Trendyol app, tap the three-line menu and choose Settings.
3. Select your preferred Language and you will see a list of all the available languages coming up.
4. Then select English and confirm the changes.
How to Change Language on Trendyol App With Google Translator
Google Translator is one of the best free translation tools you find online, it would with every website/app including Trendyol. The Google Translate extension pops up with the option to translate a webpage to your default language/dialect. It will automatically change to English if that is the default language set up in Chrome. Otherwise, it opts to change to the default language in the settings.
1. Go to the Chrome Web Store and install the Google Translate extension.
2. Visit Trendyol web page.
3. Click the Chrome extension icon on the top right of the browser bar. This will change your language to English.
4. If you want to change to another language, click on the Extension option.
5. On the My primary language option, select your preferred language and click.
If Trendyol fails to translate or loses formatting to the point of becoming unreadable, manually copying and pasting the information remains effective and you can do this by:
1. Opening Google Translate in a web browser.
2. Set the current language for the text and the language you want to change to. For example, Spanish to English.
3. Copy and paste the text in the empty space.
4. The text will change to your preferred language.
Go through the text to ensure it changes properly. The translations in a few cases are not always perfect, especially when unknown words and casual language are entered.
If you are using a mobile phone, Google and Bing automatically detect and give you an option to translate to any of the available languages. Select below the browser the language you want to use on Trendyol. You can set Trendyol or website to automatically translate to your language on the Chrome browser.
How to Change Trendyol Language Using Chrome
1. Open the Chrome app on your Windows or Chromebook computer.
2. Click the three vertical dots icon at the top right corner of your screen and select Settings from the dropdown.
3. Navigate to the bottom of the page and click Advanced.
4. Click Language and wait for a dropdown to appear.
5. If your preferred language isn’t already listed, click Add languages.
6. Select English and then click Add in the lower right corner.
7. Click on the three vertical dots to the right of the language you want Trendyol to change to.
8. Select Move to the top to give that language the highest priority.
9. After the language moves to the top, click the three dots next to it again and check the Display Google Chrome in this language box.
10. Then, restart Chrome for the changes to take effect
If you want to add another language you want to automatically change on Trendyol, click “Add another language” and repeat the process. To change to the languages you frequently use during your searches, toggle the relevant slider and wait for it to turn blue.
Changing the language on Trendyol ensures your experience is great and in your preferred dialect. You can change the Trendyol app language into English or another language on the Trendyol website or with the Translator app. If you’ve installed any translator extension like Google translate, you can translate words without having to open a new tab.