MyUSF portal is an online webpage where the University of South Florida students can log into the school website to access vital information online. The university portal also has information on courses offered by the University of South Florida, transcripts, email programs, timetables, exam schedules, department contact numbers, and calendars.
MyUSF has login Permission controls that allow the student to access Canvas LMS, Moodle, and their course material only by logging in with their usernames and passwords. The portal login access for each student. You can sign in with your [email protected] (not U#) for example [email protected].
How to Access MyUSF Portal
USF students upon admission are qualified to obtain a NetID which allows them access to many of the online services offered at all the campuses and departments. You will need your University NetID to sign in to your student account and submit any applications.
1. Go to USF portal at my.usf.edu.
2. Click on “myUSF” tab.
3. Fill in your NetID on the online form.
4. Click Next and enter your password.
5. Click on Sign in to access your profile.
For help, contact [email protected] or call (813) 974-HELP (4357.
USF Portal Admission Requirements
MyUSF Admission Portal contains key, personal information for every applicant at the University of South Florida. It allows you to update contact information, monitor application status, upload and track documents, and view the decision on the application.
1. Complete the online application.
2. Foward official SAT or ACT scores to USF.
3. Pay the non-refundable $30 application fee or submit an application fee waiver.
4. Send your official transcript(s) to USF which should be mailed to the University of South Florida Office of Admissions at 4202 E Fowler Avenue, SVC 1036, Tampa, FL 33620.
5. INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS ONLY: Send official IELTS or TOEFL scores to USF.
How to Check The Status of Your USF Application
1. Log in to myUSF account with your NetID and password.
2. Scroll to OASIS (the Online Access Student Information System)
3. Scroll to the Student menu.
4. Choose Admissions.
5. Click on Check My Application Status.
USF OASIS provides USF applicants and new, current, and returning students online access to their student information. It can be found below the
“My Resources” tab at the top of the homepage. Inside the OASIS you’ll find Personal Information, Student Information, and Financial Aid.
How Long Does USF Take to Approve Admission
USF will assess your application according to the academic admission requirements for your qualification of choice and your final mark received at the undergraduate level. Applications follow a formal selection and approval process, which may take approximately 6-8 weeks to be finalized. If your application is successful, USF will offer you a space for the qualification for which you applied
When will you know if your USF application has been accepted? If you applied for USF qualification that is not yet full, you would receive feedback as soon as your application is processed. However, this may take some time, however, as USF has received many applications.
How to Log into Your USF Email
1. Go to USF website and click “Login”
2. Select “USF Login”. This will take you to the login page where you will enter your details.
3. Enter your Email address and password
4. Using a direct link, click on “All Other Users”. This will take you to the login page where you will supply the email address and password you used to activate the email.
USF Staff Email Login
1. Open the website and click “Login”
2. Click on the button “USF Login”. This will redirect you to the USF login page where you will be prompted to enter your existing USF NetID and password.
3. If you are using a direct link to apply, select the “USF Student or Faculty/Staff” button. This will redirect you to the USF Single login page where you will be required to use your USF NetID and password to access your staff email.\
How to Activate MyUSF Email
To activate your USF email you can use the email address you used during registration to request USF to activate your NetID:
1. Visit https://netid.usf.edu/.
2. Click Activate your NetID.
3. Enter the email address you used to contact USF.
4. Verify that you are not a robot.
5. Select your NET ID.
6. Select an ID one you can easily remember.
7. Then create your password with mixed characters.
8. Add two-factor authentication by using your personal email address. Your email has been activated.