Thursday Dating has a responsibility to protect younger audiences from scams, spam, and other users and because of this, you must be at least 18 years old to have a Thursday Dating account.
If you’re below this age, you can’t create an account, or Thursday Dating will soon disable your account. This is because children are not allowed to use the app; it goes against the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act.
Thursday Dating is known for deleting accounts with fake ages, so it may be time to change your actual age range.
When Thursday Dating doesn’t display your correct age on your profile it can be annoying for some reasons. You always have to have it on your bio.
If you’re worried about how to change your age on the Thursday Dating app, we’ll explain it in this article.
There are options for updating your date of birth. Depending on your age and the age of your account, it may be easier to send requests to the Thursday Dating support team.
How to Change Your Age Range Via Thursday Dating App Support
1. Launch the app on your phone.
2. Open your Profile.
3. Tap the three-dot icon in the upper right corner.
4. Scroll to find the Support section.
5. Tap on Report a Problem.
6. Click on Account and Profile.
7. Tap on Editing Profile.
8. Tap on Need More Help?
9. Let Thursday Dating know that the age associated with your account is incorrect. Provide as many details as possible.
10. Wait for a response email from the Thursday Dating team.
How to Change Your Age on Thursday Dating App
1. Go to your profile and click or tap the Edit profile button.
2. Click or tap the Birth date section.
3. Select or change your age, month, and year.
Please note that your birth date lets Thursday Dating know that you’re old enough to use their services and that the birth date entered must be of the person who owns the account.