The EBSU Portal is designed for returning and prospective students of the Ebonyi State University, Abakaliki to carry out their Admission Applications, Check Admission Status, Check Admission Requirements, Check Post-UTME Results, Check Cut Off Mark, and Admission Registration.
The EBSU Student Portal can be opened and accessed anywhere in the world with your mobile phone or personal computer. All you have to do is to visit https://iportal.ebsu.edu.ng/ and log in with your details.
To log in to EBSU Student Portal, you need to have EBSU and JAMB REG numbers and a good internet connection. You can use Chrome or Mozilla Firefox. See how to use EBSU Portal below.
EBSU Admission Portal
How to Check EBSU Admission Status
1. Go to portal.jamb.gov.ng/efacility.
2. Login with your JAMB EMAIL and PASSWORD.
3. After successfully logging in, scroll down, then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab or CAPS.
4. Select your Exam year.
5. Enter your JAMB Registration number in the required columns.
6. Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your admission status.
How to Check Your EBSU Admission List
EBSU Admission List students are candidates whose scores meet or beat the JAMB and departmental cut-off marks. Thus, such candidates can’t be denied admission. If your name appears on the EBSU merit list your admission is sure.
Follow the link below in case your device can’t display the document above (Note: You will however need a device that is capable of opening PDF files to access the list).
The procedures to check EBSU admission list on the school portal are as follows:
1. Visit EBSU official website at https://iportal.ebsu.edu.ng/
2. Click on EBSU admission list for this year on the home page.
3. Enter your JAMB registration number and click on “check admission status”
4. For a PDF compiled admission list, scroll to your faculty/department and check your name/JAMB registration number and check if your name is in the released admission list.
To print your EBSU admission letter, go to www.ebsu.edu.ng/app and click on check admission status to confirm your admission. After which, return to the portal to print your acceptance letter and online admission letter. You also have to proceed to your department and get the school’s letter of acceptance.
The Ebonyi State University Iportal is where various purposes are carried out, like Admission Forms, Student Portal, School fees, Admission List, uploading of admission results, and other admission-related operations in the University.
To access the Iportal:
1. Enter on the address bar on your browser the portal URL (https://iportal.ebsu.edu.ng/portal/).
2. Tap the enter key on your keyboard, on the following screen.
3. Type in your registration number as the username, type in your password, then, press the enter key or click on the login button, the following will screen.
4. You’ll now see what your profile page looks like.
EBSU Portal For Post UTME
To register or Apply for EBSU online Post UTME Screening Application form
1. Go to EBSU Screening Portal via iportal.ebsu.edu.ng.
2. Obtain the EBSU Post UTME Form Via EBSU Undergraduate Portal.
3. Click on the Post UTME form publication therein.
4. Follow the instructions provided on the portal to successfully buy and register for the EBSU Post UTME screening exercise.
5. Print out your POST UTME Registration slip afterward.
6. Then, wait for the EBSU Screening date to be announced and the admission list.
EBSU Registration Portal and Admission Requirement
Candidates offered provisional admission to Ebonyi State University are required to adopt the following guidelines to authenticate their acceptance of the offer:
All candidates are STRICTLY advised to URGENTLY upload their O/Level results into the JAMB Portal using a JAMB-approved CBT Center and forward evidence of upload and Admission Status in JAMB CAPS to the Admissions Office. Note that candidates’ admission cannot be processed until proper upload of O/Level results is done.
Visit the JAMB Portal and accept your admission on CAPS by clicking “Accept Admission”. Candidates who fail to accept their admission on JAMB CAPS would not be issued JAMB Admission Letter and would be deemed as not admitted.
Visit the Ebonyi State University website (ebsu.edu.ng) or portal (iportal.ebsu.edu.ng), log in your JAMB Registration number to generate and download a Payment Invoice that contains a Remitta number, the invoice will enable you to make payment at any Commercial Bank, including EBSU Microfinance Bank.
With the Payment Invoice, candidates are requested to pay Thirty Thousand Naira Only (N30, 000.00) acceptance fee. Ensure that the Invoice number is keyed in appropriately at the Bank and obtain a confirmation slip containing your Confirmation number and Invoice number.
Visit the Ebonyi State University website (ebsu.edu.ng) or portal (iportal.ebsu.edu.ng) again and log in to your JAMB Registration Number, the Confirmation Number, and Invoice Number, then print the Admission slip and complete the Acceptance Form online.
If at any time in the future, including the final year, it is discovered that any candidate does not possess the minimum university and the faculty/departmental entry requirements for the course as prescribed by the Senate of the University, and published in JAMB Brochure, the offer of admission will be withdrawn.
How to EBSU Sessional Result
You can view your results online via the school portal. Please note that results appear online as they are uploaded. In case you check and it is not online yet, you may try back.
1. Go to EBSU students portal on EBSU Result Checker portal.
2. Select the session you want to check.
2. Log in by entering your matric no (Reg Number) and password (Jamb REG Number)
3. Select Result Checking.
4. Click on Check results and print if you choose to print it out
5. Then sign out.
I hope this post helped you? If you have any questions drop them in the comment box below, and we’ll be glad to answer you.