Grindr is a platform that lets you connect with people from different parts of the world. Sometimes some profiles/users can get really annoying and for that Grindr allows you to block them. That brings us to the question — what happens if a user who’s on your friend list suddenly blocks you? How do you even know if you have been blocked by someone on Grindr?
This article will show you how to block someone on Grindr, how to unblock someone on Grindr, and how to know if you’ve been blocked on Grindr.
How to Block Someone on Grindr
1. Open Grindr and find the username of the person you want to block.
2. Then, open the user’s profile.
3. Next, tap the horizontal three-dots icon in the top-right corner.
4. Select Block.
5. After blocking the user, they won’t be able to interact with you on Grindr, and you won’t be able to see their profiles either.
We have already shared how you block someone on Grindr. However, there can be times when you feel like you want to know if someone has blocked you too. To do that, follow these steps.
How to Know If Someone Blocked You on Grindr
The first thing you can do is to check for the user who has blocked you by going to your friend list. To do that, open Grindr.
1. Sign in to your account and tap your profile icon.
2. Type the username and hit search.
3. If your search fetches no results, you’re most likely blocked.
If you know that their profile has not been deleted and the person no longer appears or you receive a message showing no result available, they have likely unfriended you.
This is how you can know whether you have been blocked by someone on Grindr. Let’s now take a look at how you can block someone on Grindr.
How to Unblock Someone on Grindr
if you want to unblock someone on Grindr, simply follow these steps
1. Open Grindr and enter the username of the person you want to unblock.
2. Open the user’s profile.
3. Tap the horizontal three-dots icon in the top-right corner.
4. On the next screen, tap Unblock next to the profile you want to unblock.