SilverSingles is a platform that let you connect with people from different parts of the world. Sometimes some profiles/users can get really annoying and for that SilverSingles allows you to block them. That brings us to the question — what happens if a user who’s on your friend list suddenly blocks you? How do you even know if you have been blocked by someone on SilverSingles?
This article will show you how to block someone on SilverSingles, how to unblock someone on SilverSingles, and how to know if you’ve been blocked on SilverSingles.
How to Block Someone on SilverSingles
1. Open SilverSingles and find the username of the person you want to block.
2. Then, open the user’s profile.
3. Next, tap the horizontal three-dots icon in the top-right corner.
4. Select Block.
5. After blocking the user, they won’t be able to interact with you on SilverSingles, and you won’t be able to see their profiles either.
We have already shared how to block someone on SilverSingles. However, there can be times when you feel like you want to know if someone has blocked you too. To do that, follow these steps.
How to Know If Someone Blocked You on SilverSingles
The first thing you can do is to check for the user who has blocked you by going to your friend list. To do that, open SilverSingles.
1. Sign in to your account and tap your profile icon.
2. Type the username and hit search.
3. If your search fetches no results, you’re most likely blocked.
This is how you can know whether you have been blocked by someone on SilverSingles. Let’s now take a look at how you can block someone on SilverSingles.
How to Unblock Someone on SilverSingles
if you want to unblock someone on SilverSingles, simply follow these steps
1. Open SilverSingles and enter the username of the person you want to unblock.
2. Open the user’s profile.
3. Tap the horizontal three-dots icon in the top-right corner.
4. On the next screen, tap Unblock next to the profile you want to unblock.