How can you see someone who liked you on Wapo Gay? Fortunately, you can see likes from your mutual matches for free. Sometimes if you’re looking at those who “liked” your profile, they are blurred and you’ll have to pay to see them. This article teaches you how to see your Wapo Gay likes without paying.
With the Wapo Gay See Who Likes You feature you are able to see who liked your profile before you match with them. It has a section on Wapo Gay where you can see all the profiles that have already liked you and you can pick those you would like to add to your match list.
However, you can see someone who likes you and much more if you are a paying user but if you think Wapo Gay doesn’t want it you will need to learn how to use Wapo Gay unblur hacks to see those who like you without paying.
So what this means is that if you don’t have access to the Wapo Gay “Who Likes You” feature, you can still see the profile photo of those users who liked your profiles by using some tricks. Here is how to do it.
How to See Who Liked You on Wapo Gay For Free
To your likes you need to log in to your account on Wapo Gay with a computer:
1. Open Google Chrome or any browser of your choice
2. Visit Wapo Gay web and sign in
3. Go to the matches list in the sidebar. And Click on the blurred profiles. You should see a bunch of blurred profiles.
4. First right-click on a profile photo you would like to unblur and select ‘Inspect element”
5. Select inspect element so you’ll be in the developer tools section.
6. A window will open at the bottom of your screen or at the right-hand side with the front-end code of the website.
7. Then use the search bar and find “blur” and the pixels, or search for it by going through the source code.
8. Reduce the number of pixels close to zero. In this way, the photos will lose their blurriness and you can see all the profiles who liked you for free.
The picture quality won’t be the best, but you can still see who likes you to the point where it’s recognizable.
How to See Who Liked You on Android
If you don’t have a computer and want to apply this Wapo Gay blur hack on your smartphone, you also can do this on phones, the process is slightly similar.
The only different thing you have to do to see those who like you on your phone is to download an app that allows you to “inspect elements” on your phone. You can use an app called Element Inspector – Web Editor, HTML Live it is free for download on the Google Play Store.
Now to see who likes you free on Wapo Gay app:
1. Download the app Element Inspector – Web Editor, HTML Live from the Google Play store on your Android.
2. Launch the installed app on your phone and go to Wapo Gay web
3. Tap the little like icon at the top of your screen. If you see any number there, that is how many Wapo Gay profiles that have liked you.
4. You can only see the blurred photos yet, so enable the downloaded app Code element mode.
5. A window will open at the bottom of your screen with the frontend code of the website.
5. Then find the part with the “Blur” and pixels
6. Reduce the pixel number to zero or close to zero. This means the photo will lose its blurriness and you can see a profile who liked you.
Without Wapo Gay hacks, you can only see who likes you if you are mutual matches or paying members. It is only people who subscribe to the Wapo Gay paid plan can unlock this feature and many others.
How to See Who Likes You on Wapo Gay for Premium Users
1. Go to the like icon on the main screen
2. In your new Matches row, the first profile photo highlighted with a like icon will be the profiles who liked you. Tap on it.
3. Now you can see all the profiles who liked you
4. Tap to view the person’s profile. Now you can decide to match with the user.
To be able to see who liked you on Wapo Gay, you need to be a paying user. However, if you think the feature is costly or not worth spending money on you can try the hacks we explained above, by this, you can see who likes you without paying.