Oxford Clarendon Scholarships in UK 2023 – Fully Funded
Applications are now being accepted for the Oxford Clarendon Scholarships to study masters and doctoral studies in the UK. Clarendon offers a unique scholarship opportunity that provides full funding for international students.
In awarding this scholarship, Oxford University intends to fulfill its mission of welcoming the world’s brightest minds to campus.
In addition to offering over 200 fully funded scholarships each year to outstanding graduates, Clarendon also offers a dynamic, international, and multidisciplinary community.
The scholarship is available to all candidates who apply for a new master’s or DPhil course by the relevant deadline in December or January.
- Location: UK
- University: Oxford University
- Program: Masters and Ph.D.
- Opportunity: Fully Funded
- Deadline: December and January
You may apply for Hansen Summer Exchange program to the USA
Benefits of Oxford Clarendon Scholarships in UK
- Tuition fees will be covered in full.
- The students will receive annual grants for living expenses of up to £15,609.
- The Scholars will be associated with the Clarendon Scholar’s Association.
- Besides Symposia, scholars will be able to visit cultural sites such as theaters and historic sites.
Eligibility Criteria for Oxford Clarendon Scholarships in UK:
- All nationalities are welcome to apply.
- Scholarships for this program are not subject-restricted.
- Admission to Oxford University is required for the student.
- Courses at the post-graduate level and diploma programs are not eligible.
- Personal Statement
- Research Proposal
- Proof of Awards, Certificates, etc.
- Transcripts and degrees.
How to apply for Oxford Clarendon Scholarships in UK?
This scholarship does not require a separate application process. It is required that the application be submitted between December and January for graduate courses at Oxford University. Must visit the official website for complete information, this is a summary of the official post
By the relevant deadline in December or January, all applicants can apply for the course.