Panpacific University student portal is an online gateway where students can log into the school website to access important program information. The Panpacific University Student portals also contain information on courses offered, transcripts, email programs, timetables, exam schedules, department contact numbers and other academic-related materials.
To access the Panpacific University portal, students use their username and password. Students also use the login portal to access online course materials hosted on the school’s servers.
Logging into Panpacific University student or Staff portal, however, can sometimes be frustrating especially when doing it for the first time. You can access your account using a computer or smartphone.
How to Log Into Panpacific University Student Portal
To access your student account:
1. Open your web browser and type in Panpacific University website URL, https://aims.panpacificu.edu.ph/pu/students/.
2. Go to the student portal login page.
3. Enter your student identification number and password in the fields provided and click submit. You are now logged into your student portal account.
If you can’t access Panpacific University student portal due to “wrong details”, you have to click on the “Forgot Password” link and use the onscreen instruction to complete the steps.
Panpacific University Student Registration
Panpacific University’s online registration process is quick, simple and accurate. When registering online, you’ll be notified if important information is missing or incorrect, helping you to ensure that you include all the necessary information when submitting your registration form.
Panpacific University will assess your application according to the academic admission requirements for your qualification of choice and your final mark received at undergraduate level. Applications follow a formal selection and approval process, which may take up to three months to be finalized.
1. Go to the Panpacific University registration website
2. Select the qualification level and then click “Continue”.
3. Enter your student number in the block provided and the other details as required.
4. Cross-check your personal information on screen. You can make changes to any contact details that are missing or incorrect.
It is very important to provide your correct address and cellphone numbers. Incorrect information may delay the delivery of your study material and prevent you from receiving important information from the institution.
5. Click on the course from the drop-down list for which you want to register. Ensure that you meet all the qualification requirements for your selected courses.
Do not exceed the prescribed number of courses per semester or year, as this may result in a delay in your registration being processed. Panpacific University retains the right to remove modules based on the number of credits allowed per semester and in accordance with the fees paid.
After your registration, Panpacific University will send you your username and password when you first enroll. Your Panpacific University username is computer generated. It usually consists of the first letters of your name and second name.
Panpacific University Application Portal
Panpacific University application Portal contains key, personal information for every student applicant for Panpacific University admission and allows you to update contact information, monitor application status, upload and track documents, and view the decision on the application.
On the Panpacific University application portal your application is accessed according to the academic admission requirements for your qualification of choice and the final mark received for your major subjects at undergraduate level.
After submitting your application, Panpacific University will inform you whether or not your application was successful and the qualification(s) for which you have been accepted.
Panpacific University Application Requirements
The application requirements depends on what you are applying for, what you need to apply may differ, however, in any case, you will need the following documents:
- Copy of your school qualifications.
- Copy of your official tertiary academic record (s) (if applicable) (internet copies will not be accepted).
- Copy of your ID document or passport for international students.
- Copy of your marriage certificate (if applicable) or divorce decree (if applicable).
- Sworn translations of documents if they are not in English.
If you applied for a qualification that is not yet full, you will receive feedback as soon as your application is processed. Please note that this may take some time, however, as Panpacific University has received thousands of applications
Panpacific University Portal Staff
The Staff login management system module is designed for handling the particulars of all the faculty members in Panpacific University. It is a personalized portal offering Staff with easy access to many of the online services provided by the school.
As Panpacific University Staff, once you’re logged into the Staff Portal, you can access all the online services without the need to provide your usernames and passwords through “Single Sign On ” functionality. The members of a staff with access to important information are allowed to use the portal.
Panpacific University Staff Login
To login to your staff account:
1. Go to the Portal.
2. Enter your school email address and network password.
3. Click on Login. You’ll be able to see your dashboard.
Once logged in, you can view Staff, Student, Research dashboards and the Newsroom tab which contains the latest News.
There is also a Toolbar showing access to any Bookmarks, minimize navigation bar button and a Search field for finding resources not contained on the dashboard.
The Main Panpacific University Portal section contains the tiles available for applications and
content while the Toolbar gives you access to Personalization of the dashboard plus Reset Layout and personal preferences. Here you can Switch to Mobile and Alert Subscriptions.
The Panpacific University Staff Dashboard displays the interface of the portal and content accessible by the Staff.
At some points you may be required to sign in to some of the school resources linked within the new portal. When this is the case please ensure you can use your ECODE and network password to access the resources.
Panpacific University Email
To log into your email:
1. First, Go to the Panpacific University student portal.
2. Click on Email and enter your credentials.
3. Once you log in, click on “My email”.
4. Click on the Student id tab and type your Student ID number.
5. In the Password box enter your current network password.
Panpacific University Portal gives the Students and Staff access to the institution learning resources. Students can login and submit applications for admission on the portal.
Here is a helpful guide for Panpacific University Students on how to login to the student portal, email, register and submit applications online.