Stimulate student login page is where Institute of Company Secretaries of India students can provide their username and password to gain access to the school programs and other learning-related materials.
Stimulate Students can login with SMASH Credential. Smash user ID (student registration number and password). If you can’t remember your password you can reset it through the “Forgot password” login.
Stimulate Student Login
1. Students can login to ICSI application portal at https://stimulate.icsi.edu/.
2. Enter the credentials that you used during the executive programme.
3. Enter verification code as supplied
4. Click on login button.
NOTE: If you have ever registered in the foundation course of ICSI your foundation registration number will be your User ID while if you directly registered in the executive course of ICSI your executive registration number will be your User ID.
SMASH ICSI Student Registration
1. Visit SMASH Portal at smash.icsi.edu
2. Enter the User ID. The ID is the student registration Number and the Password created by them for the SMASH portal and the Verification Code.
3. The Online Account of the Student opens.
ICSI Support Helpline Number
ICSI Institute has enabled an Academic Helpline on pilot basis and the students may contact the Helpline No. 0120-626 7777 for queries relating to their and other faculty across India shall be linked with you.
ICSI E Learning
ICSI E learning, is the Institute of Company Secretaries of India education based on modern methods of communication including the computer and its networks, various audio-visual materials, search engines, electronic libraries, and websites for learning. It is a teaching based in or out of the ICSI classrooms.
ICSI Student can also sign in to the pre-exam application by using their Registration Number and Date of Birth. The portal allows the student to access the application if he has already made a payment and his transaction is successful or after Successful reconciliation.
ICSI user ID is your Registration Number, which is to be taken cognizance of for future use. It should be stated it is used in the future for all correspondence with Stimulate ICSI.
How to Change Address For ICSI Stimulate Student
1. Go to www.icsi.edu on your browser.
2. Click online services at the top of the page.
3. Enter your login ID and password.
4. Click Member’s tab and select the “Manage Account” option from the drop-down menu.
5. Click change of Address under the Manage Account option.
6. Select the Professional/residential option and click the go button.
7. Enter the new email address and click “Save Changes”.
How to Check ICSI Registration Online Status
If you have registered for ICSI here are the steps that you need to follow to check your registration status:
1. First, go to www.icsi.in/student/Home.aspx .
2. Click on “Exam Enrollment” Status Link.
3. Enter the Registration Number. in the box.
4. Click on Go Button. The information of the student including the status of the application will be displayed on the page.