Ulster University student portal is an online gateway where students can log into a school website to access important program information. The Ulster Student login portals also contain information on courses offered, transcripts, email programs, timetables, exam schedules, and department contact numbers.
The login portal is where students can provide their user name and password to gain access to Ulster programs and other academic-related materials. Students also use the login portal to access online course materials hosted on the school’s servers.
Logging into Ulster student or Staff portal, however, can sometimes be frustrating, especially when doing it for the first time. You can access your account using a computer or smartphone.
Ulster Portal Login For Students
To access your student account:
1. Open your web browser and type in the Ulster website URL
2. Go to the student portal login page.
3. Enter your student identification number and password in the fields provided and click submit. You are now logged into your student portal account.
If you can’t access Ulster student portal due to “wrong details”, you have to click on the “Forgot Password link and use the onscreen instruction to complete the steps.
Ulster Student Registration
Ulster’s online registration process is quick, simple, and accurate. When registering online, you’ll be notified if important information is missing or incorrect, helping you to ensure that you include all the necessary information when submitting your registration form.
Ulster will assess your application according to the academic admission requirements for your qualification of choice and your final mark received at the undergraduate level. Applications follow a formal selection and approval process, which may take up to three months to be decided.
1. Go to the Ulster registration website at https://www.ulster.ac.uk/.
2. Select the qualification level and then click “Continue”.
3. Enter your student number in the block provided and the other details as required.
4. Cross-check your personal information on the screen. You can make changes to any contact details that are missing or incorrect.
It is very important to provide your correct address and cellphone number. Incorrect information may delay the delivery of your study material and prevent you from receiving important information from the university.
5. Click on the course from the drop-down list for which you want to register. Ensure that you meet all the qualification requirements for your selected courses.
Do not exceed the prescribed number of courses per semester or year, as this may result in a delay in your registration being processed. Ulster retains the right to remove modules based on the number of credits allowed per semester and in accordance with the fees paid.
After your registration, Ulster University will send you your username and password when you first enroll. Your Ulster username is computer-generated. It usually consists of the first letters of your name and your second name.
Ulster University Application Portal
Ulster University application Portal contains key, personal information for every student applicant for Ulster admission and allows you to update contact information, monitor application status, upload and track documents, and view the decision on the application.
On the Ulster Application portal, your application is accessed according to the academic admission requirements for your qualification of choice and the final mark received for your major subjects at the undergraduate level.
After submitting your application, Ulster will inform you whether or not your application was successful and the qualification(s) for which you have been accepted.
Ulster Application Requirements
The application requirements depend on what you are applying for, and what you need to apply may differ, however, in any case, you will need the following documents:
- A copy of your school qualifications
- Copy of your official tertiary academic record(s) (if applicable) (internet copies will not be accepted)
- A copy of your ID document or passport for international students.
- Copy of your marriage certificate (if applicable) or divorce decree (if applicable)
- Sworn translations of documents if they are not in English.
If you applied for a qualification that is not yet full, you will receive feedback as soon as your application is processed. Please note that this may take some time, however, as Ulster has received thousands of applications
Ulster Portal Staff
The Staff login management system module is designed for handling the particulars of all the faculty members at Ulster University. It is a personalized portal offering Staff easy access to many of the online services provided by the University.
As an Ulster Staff, once you’re logged into the Staff Portal, you can access all the online services without the need to provide your usernames and passwords through the “Single-Sign-On” functionality. The members of staff with access to important information are allowed to use the portal.
Ulster Staff Login
To login to your staff account:
1. Go to the Portal at https://portal.ulster.ac.uk
2. Enter your university email address and network password (Office 365 credentials).
3. Click on Login. You’ll be able to see your dashboard.
Once logged in, you can view Staff, Student, and Research dashboards and the Newsroom tab which contains the latest Ulster University News.
There is also a Toolbar showing access to any Bookmarks, minimize navigation bar button, and a Search field for finding resources not contained on the dashboard.
The Main Ulster Portal section contains the tiles available for applications and
content while the Toolbar gives you access to Personalisation of the dashboard plus Reset Layout and personal preferences. Here you can Switch to Mobile and Alert Subscriptions.
The Ulster Staff Dashboard displays the interface of the portal and content accessible by the Staff.
At some points, you may be required to sign in to some of the university resources linked within the new portal. When this is the case please ensure you can use your E-CODE and network password to access the resources.