Raya is a private dating and social network app that can be used to meet people from all over the world, for this reason, many people want to download Raya for their smartphones.
With the help of dating you won’t have to leave home to meet a potential partner, and the Raya app though strict with its policy can help to connect top celebrities around the world.
How Does Raya Work
There are few users of Raya as the app only allows new members to sign up through invitation. Nevertheless, there are still a number of people you can meet on the app.
Apart from allowing you to select profiles from a geographical area, with Raya, you can meet your partner if both of you agree to do so.
Before you continue to use the app, you must specify your location so that Raya will use it to search for your potential matches, and suggest them to you for you to like.
Raya requires payments, but it’s not like that. You can sign up for free if someone has invited you, and you can start using some of the features.
Raya Like shows that the person is interested in you and if you like back you get matched with the person.
Now that you know how Raya dating app/site works let’s now proceed to how to download the app on your smartphone.
How to Download Raya Dating App on Your Android and iOS
1. The first step is to turn on your mobile device. Then, search and tap the Play Store app App Store on iOS devices to launch it. A search box should then be visible in the top-middle of the screen
2. Once you’re in the Google Play Store or iOS App Store on your phone (or top-right corner on iOS devices). Use the keyboard on your device to write “Raya” upon tapping inside it.
3. A drop-down menu with suggestions should display. The “Raya” badge should then be selected. On Android devices, the Raya logo will appear directly on the app.
4. Once you’ve located the Raya app, click “Install”. On iOS devices, the Installation button might not show up until you hit the “Get” button first.
5. If you are requested to sign into your Google or Apple account, do so unless you are given the option to skip it or back out. Raya is free to download and use, after all
6. The Play/App Store will prompt you about certain functions on your mobile device that Raya may need to use. If that’s okay with you, tap “Accept”.
7. After you allow Raya the permissions that it needs on your device, it will start downloading automatically. Then, tap Open when it finishes launching the app.
Now that you have Raya downloaded and installed, you can log in to your account or create a new one if don’t already have one.
Remember that Raya may ban your account if you take a screenshot of other users’ posts, profiles, or messages.